Twitter

Σάββατο 17 Οκτωβρίου 2009

New tracks releashed!


Hello to my fans!

Project SideSteps releashed new tracks on Myspace!

SideSteps is a project of Mr. SideSteps (Keys, Drums & Programming - with some additional vocals of himself and other artists - wait and see!) generated in Mons, Belgium. The composer, admirer of bands such as Muse, UNKLE, Death In Vegas and Parov Stelar, simply expresses his feeling and sensations in his music, in a long road to mature and discover his own innerworld. Everybody deserves deeply knowing their soul, no matter how hard it is.

The intro of the upcoming album "Rays Of Heat", Under The Floor (Intro To A World), the best, to my opinion, track of my work so far, The HeartBreak Song, in its instrumental version, and, last but not least, the last track of the album, as an outro & instrumental as well, "Straight In The Eyes".

I'll keep you up-to-date for my next songs to be releashed!

The following websites regard my project. Have a visit and comment my work! It will help me improve!!




SideSteps
Quantcast

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου